• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR CC sync editing settings for all photos

New Here ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've taken a few months off and now Lightroom is so different!  I'm used to having the auto-sync on for editing, and that's gone.  From what I've read, I have to go in and "copy edit settings" (which is fine) but I'm not able to apply those edits to ALL the selected photos- it only applies it to one when I have several selected/highlighted.  What am I doing wrong?  I don't want to Ctrl+V to every photo!

Thanks!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you took a few months off, is it possible that you installed Lightroom instead of Lightroom Classic and that is  why everything is so different? Auto-sync is still available in Lightroom Classic, which is the version of Lightroom that still utilizes a local catalog and stores images in folders on your hard drive. Are you aware of the difference?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines