Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR Classic synced albums distorted again in web browser

Contributor ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LR Classic Version 11.3.1.

LR Classic synced albums are badly distorted again in web browser.   I had this problem a while ago and it seemed to clear up.  I now have some synced albums that are displaying properly.  When this first appeared Adobe said it was because I was syncing photos edited in PS.  But now all photos recently synced even directly out of camera (RAW) are distorted.  See sample attached image.  All photos in this album look like this.  Even if I convert to jpg first they are still distorted.  I even tried different cameras and computers.  Am I doing something wrong?

distorted photo.jpg

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

We found the answer.  https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/lr-classic-synced-albums-distorted-again-in-web-browser/m-p/13008029/page/2#M278372.  See this discussion at the bottom.  Somehow Equiretangular preset got set in my metadata.  I have no idea what it is but there is little indication you have it set. and it screwed everything up.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,
Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting htis error trying to attach a Canon CR3 RAW file on this forum.  Is Abobe having problems with Canon RAW files again?  "The attachment's _r5_3332.cr3 content type (image/CR3) does not match its file extension and has been removed."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You cannot attach Raw images to the forum posts. I suggest you upload one of the raw files to a file-sharing site such as Dropbox and post the link here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jim thank you for that information.  I am still having problems with distorted photos synced from LR Classic to the cloud and viewed on a web browser.  This is my main way to share photos and I need to get it working again.  It was working but now all the photos I sync are distorted in a web browser.  Se the attached image.  Where can I get help?  I tried calling and just get a busy signal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first thing would be to post the link to an affected album so we can see if we can reproduce the issue (using different OS and browsers). Also perhaps you could tell us what camera you used to take the photos, and if there is anything unusual about the raw file settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We found the answer.  https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/lr-classic-synced-albums-distorted-agai....  See this discussion at the bottom.  Somehow Equiretangular preset got set in my metadata.  I have no idea what it is but there is little indication you have it set. and it screwed everything up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines