Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR classic to LR migration

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2022 Apr 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I decided to risk migrating from classic to LR as i want all my original files in the cloud. migration was confirmed completed (85k elements, 660GB).

to my surprise LR shows only one and empty folder (lightroom katalog...migrated) and folder for local storage of files is also empty.

i first thought that it just needs time and there is some background process ongoing (cloud upload). but i am starting to be curious as i cant find any indication of process, and LR states to be synced.

i am tempted to delete all and start over from scratch. althoug my fear is a total mess, as the migration of a catalog is said to be a one-time-step (why that?!). 

does anyone have experience with this migration and can tell me if i d rather be patient and wait (as this just takes days...), or if it sounds like a bug or hanging migration and i should risk starting all over?

thanks, mark

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A look at the migration log file might help. Can you post it for us to view?

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines