• English
      • Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

LR_creating Masks "color mix "won't do global color change. It edits as if masks is still active

Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2022 Feb 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LR Cloud ver 5.2

mac os version 10.15.57 Catalina

After creating six masks in the masking panel. Ive noticed that when you exit masking and return to the main edit window the "Color Mix" panel instead of making a global or overall color edit acts as if you still have the masking panel still open and that it is still active. Resulting in a color adjustment to that masked layer even though you are no longer in that panel.I beleive once you exit the masking panel and then return to the"Color Mix" in the main panel any corrections using that slider should be a global change?

*Please note that this seems to be an intermittent issue for me and may just be a buffer or cloud sync hang.

I just went back into my file and it is working as i would expect it to work. Going to post for an FYI.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2022 Feb 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am unable to replicate this issue. If you can replicate it again, please record a video and post it here so that we can observe. 

Thanks!

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines