• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR downloader

New Here ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently contacted Adobe tech department. I have 3632 photos in LR CC  I need to transfer all these photos to LR Classic

I shared my computer with a tech and they used down loader to transfer my files. I now have LR downloader on my desktop stating 489 photos. How do I open the downloader on my desktop. how do I get the rest of my photos from LR CC to LR classic. I am 84 years old and require simple instructions on how to proceed ``thank you

Kind regards Edwin

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know why the Adobe Tech department used the Downloader, the much simpler way is to enable syncing in your Classic catalog. Once syncing is enabled a copy of all the contents of your cloud account are automatically downloaded into the Classic catalog. However, before enabling sync you should first of all decide where on your desktop computer you want those 3632 photos to be stored....by default they will be stored in an obsure location on the computer's system drive, but if you want them in a location of your own choosing you should open the Classic Preferences>Lightroom Sync tab, and there you will find the option to select your own location for the download images.

Once you have done that, you can enable your Classic catalog to sync with the cloud by clicking on the Cloud icon at the top right of the Classic screen and then you'll see the option to Start Sync. Once that is done a copy of the cloud images will start downloading into the Classic catalog.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
thank you for your help
Kind regards

Edwin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines