• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR fechando quando vai criar máscaras

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2022 Dec 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Depois da atualizacão final 3644 build do produto, todas as vezes que vou editar uma foto, e acesso a ferramenta de máscara, simplesmente depois de alguns segundos de processamento o LR fecha e abre a tela de notificação de bug. Isto é muito ruim Adobe, porque pagamos para usar o produto e simplesmente não funciona depois de atualiza. 

Vídeo em anexo para mostrar o comportamento.

MacOS Monterey, 8GB RAM.

Agora preciso trabalhar e fico sem poder usar a ferramenta. Queria um retorno de vocës quanto ao conserto do bug.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2022 Dec 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the Lightroom Community. I'll help you figure this out, and I'll need more info.

What specific version of Lightroom & the macOS are you working on? Is this an Apple silicon-based machine or an Intel-based one? Does Lightroom crash only when masking?

Please share a screenshot of the error when you click on the Cloud icon on the top right with a yellow (!) mark, along with a screenshot from Lightroom Preferences > Local Storage.

SameerK_0-1670446593030.png

I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2022 Dec 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Sammer,

For LR version, see the attachement of About window.

My Mac is Intel-based processor. 

Yes, the accident happens 90% of the time I'm going to use the masks, as shown in the video I attached when opening this ticket. Curious is that it works well with some images. Whether just letting it process itself looking for people, or clicking the "Subject" button.

Thanks for the help and I'm waiting for further instructions, because I need to work and the tool is not working.

Thanks.

Alan Alencar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2022 Dec 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sammer,

one more video with this torture that is being used this terrible product. Too bad, it's absurd for Adobe to put this up for their customers.

tks

Alan Alencar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines