Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR Mobile 6.3.1 on iPad - can not delete photos

Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I have upgraded to LR mobile 6.3.1 on iPad.

When I want to delete photos in a collection, LR mobile simply does - nothing...

I still have 2 photos in my deleted album. When I want to delete them permanently, LR mobile does - nothing again...

Photos remain in the collection as of I hadn't given any command...

I can delete on the latest iPhone version, though. So I guess it might be a bug in the iPad version.

Anyone else having this issue?

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let any new imanges or edits on your iPad sync, and then try force-quitting and relaunching the app.  Does that help?  What about re-installing the app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks.

The problem was resolved after the sync had finished. Before (- I think -) I could delete files during syncing. Now it worked after the sync was finished.

Like this first the files that I would delete go to the coud and then I can delete them again...

Have to test it again...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines