• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR Mobile Google Pixel 6 Failed To Load Development Version On WiFi

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a consistent issue with LR Mobile on my Google Pixel 6 phone. I regulary encounter the "Failed To Load Development Version" issue, but only when on WiFi. Using Cellular Data this never occurs, and files load with no problem.

I tried clearing Cache and App Data, and found I could not re-sign into the app on WiFi either. I have to be on Cellular Data to sign into the app. Is this a Pixel specific issue? This has persisted through several phone software updates, including the update to Android 13

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Welcome to the Lightroom Community. I'll help you through this.

Is it happening specifically on this device? Have you tried forgetting the WiFi in the Android setting & add it again?

The shared details point to the Wifi's or ISP's configurations.

Please check this article & share it (if needed) with the ISP to ensure seamless access to Adobe apps & services: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/network-endpoints.html

Let me know how it goes,
Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sameer, thanks for your reply. Yes it's specific my Pixel 6 phone, although not specific to a given WiFi network. It happens on my home WiFi and work WiFi, for example. I will reset all of my WiFi settings and see if this fixes the issue. I should note I also have an iPad Pro, which never suffers from this problem despite being connected to the same WiFi network, which again points to it being a device specific issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines