• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR Mobile not downloading photos

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't get the photo editor on my tablet to download my photos. Sometimes I can't even get the phototo load so I can edit it. I have removed half the photos I have had stored on my tablet, added a new SD card, Uninstalled and reinstalled the app. I have closed the program and reopened it several different times, I have restarted and also done complete power downs on my tablet.  I am still having the same issue. Once in a while I can get a photo to load, I can edit it, and sometimes it will even save in a timely manner, then the next photo I go to edit all I get is that spinning circle for several minutes before it times out and says it can't  load. Or I will edit the photo and when I go to download it to my tablet all I get is the spinning wheel. I have spent over 12 hours over the past week trying to make this work, reading on what I should do. This has been happening over the past week or two. What is wrong! Help! I use a Samsung tablet that is less than a year old!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?