• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR mobile not filtering with 2 criteria (IOS)

Explorer ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has taken me a couple weeks to identify, but it's a problem.  If I filter by flags, I get the correct amount of images.  If I filter by camera (alone) I get the correct amount of images.  But whenever I combine the 2 criteria (showing just the flagged images of a certain camera), the counts don't match.  I've attached some pictures to demonstrate.

F001BD31-A86E-42EC-98D0-57687F80E3F8.jpeg

5D6FCE98-F7AA-4CDD-9A97-9B7483F289F1.jpeg

DC68BF9F-543C-4834-B146-363B48293333.jpeg

90A27DFA-3C7B-4300-A5DD-A8FA4A1EC86F.jpeg

I'm using locally synced images in case that makes a difference.

Syncing is complete, and backed up, according to or mobile.  I've tried to exit , close, and restart, but that doesn't help.

On Lightroom classic on desktop, the missing images haven't synced, and aren't flagged. 

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2021 Dec 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you set to filter by Flagged are you going to Camera without dismissing the filter dialog?

Or, are you setting the Flagged filter and then exiting the filter dialog and then going back in?

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rick - the latter.  I'm going back in to filters.  The problem resolved itself over 3 days, gradually more images would show up under the cameras.  Even though the folder said it was fully synced, maybe - there's additional time needed to process images in the cloud.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There was a problem with search results for a day or two and you may have been caught up in that. I am glad it resolved itself.

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines