• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Lr Mobile on iOS] Cannot post to Discover tab after posting only 20 edits yesterday

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2022 Jul 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I couldn't find a similar issue that has already been resolved, so I figured I'd post mine here.

Yesterday morning, I was looking into the Lightroom Mobile Discover tab when I decided to post some of my photos there. I was only able to post 20 Edits when I could no longer create any new posts. I could go through the configurations, and give them a title, description, and tags, but clicking the check mark only gave me the "Your Edit is Live" pop-up on my preexisting feed. There was no sign of any new post.

I thought that maybe there was a limit to how many posts can be made in a day, so I resolved to try again today. However, upon attempting to test my theory and share another Edit just a few minutes ago, the same issue occurred in which I cannot see any new posts of mine; it just takes me back to the same 20 Edits I've already shared.

If anyone else has faced this issue and found a resolution, I'd be grateful to know the workaround!

Device: iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15.5
Subcription: Lightroom Mobile Premium

Version: v. 7.4.1

Thank you,

Patrick

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2022 Jul 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Edit: I just tried again now that 24 hours have gone by and I am able to post my Edits! It seems as if there is a limit of 20 posts per 24 hours (I thought it would reset after midnight, but that was not the case).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines