• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR Mobile on my iPad no longer matches what's on my iPhone

Community Beginner ,
Dec 26, 2020 Dec 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no idea what happened but my iPad mini no longer matches what's in the Adobe cloud or on my iPhone.  I'm missing about 400 photos.  I hit the little cloud icon and it says syncing complete... but the photos aren't there anymore.  It was working perfectly before. 

I prefer to edit on the larger screen of the iPad sometimes and now many photos from Xmas and even many months ago just aren't available on the iPad anymore.

Solutions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the respective totals for "All Photos" on your iPhone, your iPad and when you login to your account at lightroom.adobe.com?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply Jim.  The respective totals matched on Adobe.com and the iPhone but the iPad showed a total about 400 less.  Since my post, however, I deleted the app from the iPad, did a hard reset, and then installed Lightroom for iPad again and all the photos were back.  Everything is working the way it should.  I guess I should have tried that before posting here. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah, that was going to be the first thing to try. Every now and then I find that the LrMobile app gets out of sync with the cloud catalog, but that's usually easily fixed with a delete and reinstall of the app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines