• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR mobile Out of Storage despite deleted files

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't solvd this: I used to have Lightroom with lots of storage. I later changed my plan to LR Classic + LR mobile with 20 GB online storage. Now, every time I open LR mobile, the system tells me, I am oug of storage and I need to upgrade. I drleted all pictures, but still I sm stuck snd can't use LR mobile. Please advise.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On left side panel there is a folder under 'All Photos' called 'Deleted'. You'll need to select the folder, then choose 'Permanently Delete All...'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2021 Dec 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks; it seems to have worked out. On to the next problem: How to get LightroomC pictures into Portfolio ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 30, 2021 Dec 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How? Start with the option under 'Connections'-

Rob_Cullen_0-1640899759533.png

Portfolio helpful resources - Adobe Support Community - 10993908

How to create a free website with Lightroom CC or Classic and Adobe Portfolio New Update - YouTube

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines