• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR mobile: profile issue - toxic looking colours

Explorer ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I have an EOS R5. Bought the colour fidelity profiles and I am quite happy with them. 

I was pleased to see that I can add them to Lr so that edits in LrC carries over and I no longer get the error that the profiles are not available.

BUT!! There is an issue with Lr Mobile. When images are synced to it the images look really bad. Like over saturation/vibrance looking (toxic greens for example). When I open the image it would take a second or two and look already. When I go back to grid view the toxic look comes back, and if I open the image again it remains looking like that. 

I literally have to open an image, change the profile to something else, go back out, back in and then change the profile to what I want and then it solves the issue and looks as it should. Think is this is not the behaviour in Lr, and of course not LrC. I had tried deleting the app from my ipad and reinstalling it to see if this resolves the issue but it does not. 

Anyone have any clues on how to solve this problem? I used to like going between my Mac and Ipad for editing, but if I have to do this for each photo on the mobile app, it really hampers the work flow. 

Cheers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I believe I have narrowed down what the issue is. 

If had opened lightroom and noticed the same issue. but there I imported the profiles. I had done the same in Lr Mobile. However, Lr web would still display a "missing profiles" message for the profile. And in Lr web I am seeing the exact same image/preview in lightroom mobile. 

So it seems to me that the depicted images in Lr mobile when they are first synced are the generated images coming from Lr web. It doesn't automatically reply/rerender the proper profile. And thus the only way to re-generate the preview is to switch profiles and back again. 

Of couse this doesn't resolve the issue at hand. It is still frustrating. I haven't been able to find a way to do it, but is there a way to import in profiles into Lr web, just like there is for mobile and Lr?? I think this would solve the problem. Or is there a way to tell Lr mobile to refresh all the images? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines