• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR mobile upgrade to Premium

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using LR mobile for 3+ years without ever signing in - just using the app on my Iphone and it saves the information to the Iphone storage.  I have over 3,500 edited images in LR mobile.  I want to upgrade to LR premium but have read several instances where all of the edits/pictures will be deleted from LR mobile if I do this.  Is there anyway to prevent this from happening?  I pay for the 20GB photography plan, so I have LRC on my desktop and recently cleared out my cloud storage.  So I am concerned that when I sign in to Adobe in LR mobile, it will sync to the empty cloud storage and overwrite what is in the app (as the app data is unassociated with any account - again, just saving locally to my Iphone storage).  My end goal is to get the edits from my LR mobile into LRC on my desktop.  Is there any other way to do this without syncing to the cloud?  Any help is appreciated.  Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

With the 20GB photography plan you should have already access to the Lr Mobile service. Once you sign-in (with the same adobe-id) the syncing of your Lr Mobile assets should start. What you can do before is a iOS-backup,  just in case so that you can restore when you are not satisfied by the results. Hope this helps - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines