• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR mobile won’t recognize account on iPhone

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2023 Apr 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an Adobe creative cloud account and it works fine on my iPad and my MacBook Air. I try to log in on my iPhone 12 Pro running the most updated iOS and it will not recognize that I already have a paid account. When I try to sync everything it's asking me to upgrade to a paid account. I've tried logging in/out, restarting my phone, deleting and reinstalling the app. I'm kind of at a loss of how to get it to load my account at this point. I'm on the go and trying to make some quick edits on my phone to photos in my account but can't get to them. 

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 17, 2023 Apr 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Stephanie29420643bzgl 

The account you used to post for help here has no subscription of any kind, not for Mac or iPad aside from your iPhone login troubles.  Any Creative Cloud you have must exist under a different email address.

Please double-check the account email address you are successfully using for Lightroom Mac and iPad -- look in the application settings -- and use that same address when trying to sign in on iPhone.

If you need further help, please consider contacting Adobe Support directly.   Visit https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, sign in, and then select the chat option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines