• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR not allowing me to upload picture/ejecting my card

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2021 Oct 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Normally after a photoshoot i upload all photos, sometimes it's 20 and sometimes its over a 100. But i've always been able to upload them all. Well recently I have noticed after selecting the pictures I would like to upload LR ejects my card and then a message pops up and says "some photos were not added" and under it will have the image numbers. Not sure what is going on but this is becoming very frustrating specially if I have a hhuge amount to upload. I have to exit out of LR, take my card out and then get back in LR and place my card back in only to upload another 4 photos each time. Someone please help. I would really hate to leave LR but this is getting ridiculous. Someone HELP!!!IMG_0293.jpg

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same thing is happening to me! I have clients who have paid and I cant even get their photoshoots finished due to this problem. Im getting behind from it!! If you find out whats going on or how to fix it pleaseee let me know. Sorry I couldn't help but Im glad its not just my computer! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm just thankful its my own photos. But I have a wedding coming up in 2 weeks and I cant imagine only uploading a few photos at a time. This is crazy. Specially to think we pay money for this software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am speaking to an agent right now. I forwarded this link so they can see im not the only one. I will let you know what I find out

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ok i got it fixed. how did you download your software?? online or from microsoft store??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines