• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR TO LR MOBILE DELAYED SYNC

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2021 Feb 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I spent all morning on a pano that was uploaded a week prior, this afternoon when I opened mobile to continue working on the photo, the app showed a delayed sync to any changes I have made to the pano and other photos. This isn't the first time I've had sync issues from LR to LR MOBILE or vice-versa,  not sure what the issue is

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

when you notices this delayed sync, does it also appear on https://lightroom.adobe.com?

thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately Ignancio, I was unable to diagnose the online portal with that issue. I returned later in the day to my PC and had to restart the photo, so at this time I am unable to comment on the functionality issue and the online portal described above. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, so if you can't reproduce the issue on Lightroom Web it is a verified issue.
Which device and operating system are you experiencing the issue with?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines