• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR % Update not found

Community Beginner ,
Aug 20, 2021 Aug 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am still using windows 10 desktop based lighhtroom 5 succesfully udpadted until today.

The porgram is asking for update - which when i try to retrieve directly via the program itself, - get 404 error - page does not exist 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 20, 2021 Aug 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exact version of Lightroom 5 do you have installed? Adobe no longer supports that verrsion, and does not have any updates available online for download. Lightroom 5 is ancient history, long dismissed by Adobe. The last update that was released for version 5 was version 5.7.1. If you are using that version, and are being advised that there is an update for that version, then it is programmed to advise you to UPGRADE. There is no standalone upgrade available to you. The only upgrade available is the subscription model. So please clarify what exact version of Lightroom 5 you are using.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 21, 2021 Aug 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jim

I am aware that the LR is now subscription only - something I cannot afford - hence staying with my old version!

I am using 5.7.1 - but when I log in it saying there is "update" ( not an UPGRADE)  available - I took that to be so!.

Oh well - I will just ignore it from now on.

Many thnak sfor clearing it up though.

Regards DB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines