Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

LR v4 Suck syncing deleted photo

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once again another stuck syncing thread. I think this is something to do with the deleted photo metadata bug I've read about. 

LR is stuck syncing one photo, but when you click the cloud icon and then view to see whats syncing no photos come up. LR on the web browser doesn't show any syncing photos or sync issue photos, and neither does LR on my iphone. 

I can't seem to find a recent answer on how to fix this? Any help?

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thread title should, of course, read STUCK syncing. But it does also suck that it keeps getting stuck. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not clear from your posts, but have you opened the Deleted album in either the desktop or web apps to see if you can see one of the deleted images still showing the blue circle "syncing" icon? If so, permanently deleting that image usually resolves the problem.

If there's no image in Deleted still trying to sync, then your problem is likely a different one.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Deleted folder is empty and LR web and iPhone don't show any syncing photos, it's just on LR on my iMac 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Which version of LR on your iMac? Lightroom Classic or the cloud-based Lightroom desktop app?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines