• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LRCC not able to access photos that are in cloud

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2021 Oct 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I'm using the latest version of LRCC (4.4)... I just transferred all my photos from one external drive to another, and am have issues with some of the photos... It seems that certain photos (mostly pano's, so far) show that only smart previews are available on the disk AND THE CLOUD. Which is funny, because when I go on Lightroom Web Version, they are there and I can download them. Just wondering if there is a way to sync my EHD straight from the cloud? Thanks

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 04, 2021 Oct 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Web doesn't differentiate between original files and smart previews, i.e. if you have some smart previews in the cloud, you wouldn't be able to see that via LrWeb.

Have you ever used Lightroom Classic in your workflow? If so, go back to LrDesktop (it's not called LRCC any more), click on All Photos, then click on the Filter Bar icon and select Sync Status from the filter bar. Does it show an entry for "Synced from Lightroom Classic"? If it does, click on it and it should list all the images that you are concerned about (i.e. Classic only uploads smart previews).

But if you've never used Classic, and that "Synced from Lightroom Classic" entry doesn't appear in the Sync Status list, try clicking on the "Sync Pending" item to see if that lists those panos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2021 Oct 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks but I dont use lightroom classic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines