Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

LrD 5.0 restarts my modem

Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So it seems that this is an actual thing seeing some topics here about LRCC killing peoples internet. I finally got hit by this "bug" with the new lightroom CC 2022 and it restarts my modem when it syncs. It even restarts my modem with a 3mb upload. Now that's funny and I am kinda pissed off about it. I never had this issue and I wondering what with LRcc22 is suddenly causing it with me. I even have the ever stuck syncing nothing bug suddenly as well.

This is happening on both my windows 10 rig and my apple laptop where it restarts my modem once I boot up lightroom. As for the forever syncing bug it's happening on my windows desktop. I remember it happening before and it had to do with deleting a file and it gets stuck trying to sync a file that's not there anymore. I forgot the work around with that is now, but I shouldn't even be trying to create work arounds for something that I pay monthly for.

Also another issue I am having is with the new PS22 where it disables my keyboard, lol.

TOPICS
macOS, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?