• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LUT coming up as black and white when imported into Lightroom

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created and imported LUT from Photoshop into lightroom. But it its coming up as black and white LUT in Lightroom. Tried few times with differtent versions of PS and LR, Still can't solve this error. The color mode was not in Black and white/Greyscale mode. Can someone help? 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 26, 2021 Jun 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you "import" that LUT? Lightroom only supports LUTs as part of a profile.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to create the Profile while using a RAW Image-file in Photoshop. In my case I tried a .jpg at first and got greyscale results. Once I used the .cr2 files of my Canon DSLR the profiles worked fine in Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This thread is more than a year old, so somehow I believe the OP found the answer already...

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines