• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Macbook lightroom

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have purchased lightroom subscription for each month and it states that i can access my account on all platforms but this is not true in my case. i am not able to access my account on both my phone & macbook. confused...?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You definitely should be able to use your account on both devices, provided you sign in with the same Adobe ID used to purchase the subscription.

Can you describe what exactly is happening for you? Are you able to sign in on both devices?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can sign in on both devices but when i sign in on my mac, it says i need to purchase a lightroom subscription (which i already pay for).

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can sign in on both devices but when i sign in on my mac, it says i need to purchase a lightroom subscription (which i already pay for).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @defaultxtdbo2ua9q5j 

It sounds like you subscribed to Lightroom Mobile on your phone, not via Mac Appstore or www.adobe.com

Purchasing a subscription on your phone provides access to the premium features on mobile devices, such as phones and tablets. 

You can purchase a desktop plan from Adobe.com or the Mac App Store directly. Once you have a desktop plan, you can then cancel your mobile plan that you purchased via the iOS App Store. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines