• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

malfunction of lightroom 3 and 4

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2021 Dec 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Clicking on Lightroom 3 yeilds a warning that it contains Malware and should be put into trash.  Clicking on Lightroom 4 gets no response.  If I purchase newest version of Lightroom can I get my images back from the cloud?  I am using an Apple Macbook Pro with macOS Big Sur 11.6.  Jeff

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 11, 2021 Dec 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please explain exactly what you are trying to do. Lightroom does not contain malware, unless you got a pirated copy from some sleasy source. And what do you mean with getting your images back from the cloud? Are they in the cloud right now? What cloud (Adobe, Apple, other) and how did they get there?

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have an Adobe subscription and you imported photos into Lightroom previously, you should be able to go to Lightroom.adobe.com, log in with your Adobe ID, and see all your photos in the Lightroom web interface. 

As Johan suggested, giving us more information about exactly what you have done and are doing would help us help you. Keep in mind that we can't see your computer or what you're doing, so providing screen snapshots and detailed information is better, to avoid ambiguous descriptions. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you both. I am on the road today. When I return home I will send
you a screen shot of the warning re Malware and provide the details you
requested. Jeff Harris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines