• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Manually adding a lens correction profile for Venus Optics Laowa 9mm f2.8 Zero-D Fuji X/Canon/Sony

Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are some lens profiles for venus optics available, but the 9mm f2.8 Zero-D is missing. There is a profile for the 9mm here https://www.venuslens.net/lens-profile-for-laowa-15mm-f-2-fe-and-15mm-f-4-are-now-available/

But I can't install it manually in Lightroom, can I? 

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The page explains how to install it in Lightroom Classic and Photoshop. I don't think you can manually install lens profiles in Lightroom desktop.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was asking for support of this lens profile in Lightroom (the new cloud version)! As you wrote, I cannot install the profile as described on this page for Lightroom, only for Lightroom Classic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 22, 2021 Sep 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any update?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2021 Oct 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lightroom cloud version can use the website lens profile if placed in Camera Raw/1.0 folder under the mac user library, not under the hard disk library like the website suggests. The lens profile is for jpegs only, but can be applied to RAW images if text edited and the false is changed to True in the following string: <stCamera:CameraRawProfile>True</stCamera:CameraRawProfile> . The file name should also end with - RAW

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines