Exit

Many photos missing from my Adobe cloud after reinstalling app

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all!

Any help is appreciated. 

My iPhone randomly had to perform a hard factory reset the other day. After restoring the phone and reinstalling Lightroom CC, and then logging in on the app, it loaded 2,463 of my photos, when there were over 3,000 photos in my Lightroom CC that had successfully synced to the Adobe cloud prior to the iPhone factory reset. Not understanding where those missing photos are? I'm also noticing that of the 2,463 photos it DID successfully recover, none of them retained their edits and/or presets. They're all back to their normal, raw untouched look, as if I never edited any of them at all.

Any insight?

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible that you signed in with a different Adobe ID? You can go to https://lightroom.adobe.com to see exactly what's in the cloud for each Adobe ID you have.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Townsend25029258hpcr 

Following Victoria's hunch, I checked your account here against the server, and it was indicated you have more than one subscribed account.  Perhaps your "missing" photos are in the other account.  I will send you a direct message to share details more privately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines