• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Max export size not the full size on ipad.

Contributor ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using the latest LR on my iPad Pro, iOS 13.4.1

If i have use only smart previews turned on they are showing the full size dimensions, but when i export using the max size available the resulting JPG's are quite a lot smaller than the screen dimensions, roughly just under 2500 pixels long,  and the files size is quite small.

If i turn off the Smart preview setting most of the time LR still only exports to the same size. If i type in a custom size, say 4000 pixels, the export works as expected (although never on multiple files).

Sometimes i have ot export the same files twice to force it to use the full size. This is happening on most, but not all my files. All are Canon .cr3 files stored in Adobe's cloud.

Am i missing something? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi!

The same problem here. I am stuck with my ipad and I can't export full sized jpgs. I had no idea it's not possible. Good job Adobe! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines