• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Merging images

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2021 Aug 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have merged 9 images sucessfully, however I straighten 2 of images and when merged it did'nt use the straighten image but used the original. I have straighted the images in differant  software and then imported them to lightroom and everthing is fine

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Aug 20, 2021 Aug 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Merging uses the original data, to allow for maximum post processing corrections. It has never been based on uising the edits already applied.

In your specific case, I can see the argument for it, but the only solution I can see would be to create a new original for those specific images either using an external tool like you have, or expoting a TIFF from Lr and then proceed to re-import the image.

Tim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2021 Aug 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks for reply Tim, surely that would seem a small part on Adobes side to
correct. Regards Tony

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines