• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Migrate Photoshop Elements 12 catalog to Lightroom

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to migrate a Photoshop Elements 12 catalog to Lightroom? (Both on same system, Windows 10)

I have done the migration, but it appears to only support more recent versions of Elements catalogs. If I try to migrate anyway, the migration process starts, but nothing is actually migrated.

I have some 25000 photo's categorized and it would be great if I can transfer that will all labels etc into Lightroom.

Any brilliant tips?

Thanks!

Arnold

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that you're having problems migrating images from Photoshop Elements 12 to Lightroom.

Which version of Lightroom are you using and what is your computer's OS?

Migrating Photoshop Elements 12 catalog to Lightroom Desktop or Lightroom Classic might not be easy as the Lightroom requires a Photoshop Elements version 2019 or later to migrate successfully.

Currently, only catalogs from Photoshop Elements 2019 or later can be migrated to Lightroom. If you see this error or the migration is not completed, install the latest version and open your catalog to upgrade it. You can then quit Elements Organizer and rerun the migration in Lightroom. 

See: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/using/migrate-catalog-photoshop-elements.html 

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2021 Jun 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks Akash – I am using Lightroom version 4.2 (build 20210301-6cdd6a), on a Windows 10 system.

Is there a way to upgrade my catalogue to a Photoshop Elements 2019, without having to buy that product? Would be a waste if I bought it just to convert a database once.

Arnold

Verzonden vanuit Mail voor Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines