• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MIgrating from LRc 20gb to Lr 1tb

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i want to migrate my library from LRc to Lr, but i onlu have 20gb of cloud storage, my library is way bigger, if i change my plan from photo plan 20gb to Lr 1tb, can i still migrate my library or when a change my suscrotion i can´t open LRc ???

the other way is to change to Photograpfy plan 1Tb (20usd), migrate the library and downgrade to Lr 1tb (9.99usd), is there a refund?? 

what do you think?

thanks.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

You can just change your plan from the 20GB Photography Plan to the 1TB Lightroom Plan. You don't need to be able to open LrC in order to migrate, you just need to be able to tell Lightroom where the LrC catalog is that you want to migrate.

One thing though, before switching plans make sure that the LrC catalog is in good shape with no missing images.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can just change your plan from the 20GB Photography Plan to the 1TB Lightroom Plan. You don't need to be able to open LrC in order to migrate, you just need to be able to tell Lightroom where the LrC catalog is that you want to migrate.

One thing though, before switching plans make sure that the LrC catalog is in good shape with no missing images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2021 Sep 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the answer, yes I know that I can upgrade to photo plan 1tb but is 10usd more than Lr 1tb, and I don't really need photoshop or LRc, I travel so much and on different devices that sync my raw with google drive for example is annoying.

I will try change to Lr 1tb and migrate my catalog.

thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I wasn't suggesting that you upgrade the Photography Plan to 1TB, I was suggesting changing to the 1TB Lightroom Plan, which is what you're now going to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Perfect!!! Thanks!--

Herman Pascoll
M: +598 92 522952
www.vikingocriollo.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines