Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Migration Katalog von LRC nach LR (Cloud) wird verweigert

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

Ich habe unlängst einen größeren Katalog (50.000 Bilder) von LRC in LR migriert. Dabei wurden aber nicht alle Fotos übertragen. 

Ich habe alle Fotos aus LR manuell gelöscht, auch alle Alben, aber der angezeigte Speicherplatz in der Cloud ist noch immer wie vorher.

Eine erneute Migration scheitert, LR bringt die Meldung, dass der Katalog bereits migriert wurde. 

Es gelingt mir nicht, die Fotos bzw. den gesamten Katalog in der Cloud zu löschen. Angezeigt werden NULL vorhandene Fotos und NULL Alben. 

Den Katalog habe ich bereits kopiert und umbenannt - hilft nicht, LR "erkennt" den alten Katalog und verweigert die Migration. 

Cache habe ich geleert, den Speicherort für die Originale habe ich geändert, sowohl in LRC, als auch in LR. Hilft nicht. 

Ich nutze jeweils die neueste Version von LR und LRC, arbeite auf WIN11.

Aus meiner Sicht liegt das Problem darin, dass ich die Dateien in der Cloud nicht löschen kann. Wenn die Cloud "sauber" wäre, sollte m.E. eine erneute Migration nicht mehr mit dem Verweis abgelehnt werden, dass der Katalog schon mal migriert wurde.

Fragen:

a) wie bekomme ich den Cloud Speicher leer / zurückgesetzt?

b) wie kann ich den bestehenden Katalog erneut migrieren?

Ich wäre über jeder Hilfe ausgesprochen erfreut, da ich keinen Lösungsansatz habe.  Vielen Dank!!

Andreas

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To reset the cloud, go to https://lightroom.adobe.com click your avatar top right and select Account Info then Delete Lightrom Library.

That alone may do the trick, but if it still won't let you migrate that catalog, open LrC, select everything (making sure filters are off and stacks are expanded) and export it to a new catalog (no previews or originals needed). Then try running the migration on that catalog.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2022 Jul 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Victoria,

thank you for your support. Your tip one was helpful, because I could delete all the "old" pictures (exept about 250 MB - but this shouldn't be a problem - or am I wrong?).

But now I have a new problem: the migration is aborted with an error message "Fehler beim Verarbeiten von Quelldaten" (Error processing source data). "Das ist keine erwartete Situation. Wende dich an den Support." (This is not an expected situation. Contact support.)

The error occures in both cases:

a) if I try to migrate the "old" catalog and

b) if I follow your advice and try to migrate a new generated catalog (by export, as you described)

The migration process starts normal for a) and b), LR count for about 7.000 pictures and few moments later I get the error message.

Both cataloges a) and b) were previously optimized. LrC is closed before I start the migration process. 

Do you have any idea how I can solve the problem?

Thanks in advance!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 10, 2022 Jul 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What pages do the "weitere informationen" links go to? I'm hoping I can get the English versions as my German is non-existent!

In the exported catalog, have you confirmed there's no missing photos (Library menu > Find Missing Photos) and no metadata conflicts (try a smart collection set to Metadata Status is conflict detected).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2022 Jul 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great, you are the best. Yes, it works right now. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines