• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Minimum macbook reqirements to run LR and PS

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2022 Jan 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I need a cheap mac for travelling with but would like to use LR to process RAW files and occassional PS too. Does anyone know the minimum spec I need to be looking for? Would a MacBook Air 11" Core i7 1.7ghz 8GB 128GB 2014 work? If a little slow? Many thanks!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 28, 2022 Jan 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jim, 

Thanks for reaching out! We are here to help! Could you please confirm the version of Lightroom you wish to work with, is it Lightroom Classic or Lightroom (Cloud version)?  

Generally, minimum requirements for Photoshop, Lightroom Classic & Lightroom need 8 GB of Ram and multiprocessor CPU and at least macOS 15 (Catalina). To make an informed purchase decision, we recommend you to please go through the minimum requirements articles for Lightroom, Lightroom Classic, and Photoshop from below.  

Lightroom Desktop System Requirements 

Lightroom Classic System Requirements 

Photoshop System Requirements 

Also, please feel free to check benchmarking websites for whichever MacBook you decide to buy. 

We hope this helps you out! 

Regards, 

Sameer K 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines