• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing Camera profiles

Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, am getting this message and getting frustrated. See attachment.
I am not adding any camera profiles? 

I load the raw photos on my laptop then edit on my iPad. When I export more than one I get this message. Doing individual pictures I don't get a message. so doing multiples it downloads, renders then gives me the message and I select "continue" then it renders them again. Very slow!

help please. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What file format are you choosing for the exported file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jpeg. That hasn't changed since I've been using LR. These are Canon R5 raw files and until recently I couldn't see them as thumbnails when importing them from a card reader, but now can. I haven't tried exporting multiple files after importing them that way yet as it's slower than using a laptop and I can control which photos better through a laptop. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok I tried with importing straight onto the iPad, multiple exports and no issue at all.

so is there some mismatch between the laptop version and the iPad version? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines