• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing files after update

Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2022 Apr 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using Lightroom mobile for years and have a subscription. I did the update April 12th and now my 18,000 photos and all my presets are gone. My Lightroom is now linked to my Apple ID and I can't seem to fix that. How do I get my photos and edits back? I disabled Apple ID from Lightroom...but it still logs me in as a new user. Help!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have another set of account details that you used previous to the Apple ID account?

How did Lightroom become linked to the Apple ID, could this have happened if you have had to sign in to the app again?

As you have a subscription you try logging in at http://lightroom.adobe.com/ to check your photos are still present, although ensure you use the original log in details if you have them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@selondon's suggestion of checking the web interface is great. 

You could also try going to the cog icon and tap on your account at the top of the list, then Sign out and try signing back in with your normal Adobe ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines