• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

missing mask when uploading photos to Discover for remix

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

latest version of lightroom cc being ran on windows 11 pc. 

Last week sometime i noticed that the pictures i upload to lightroom discover do not have the mask uploaded in the remix. It goes something like this, i edit a picture and put 3 linear gradients on it....I upload to discover with "allow remix" turned on..... It uploads the correct final image but when you click on it to watch the remix none of the mask are there at the bottom like they have been in the past 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Masks" are NOT applied to an image!

It can be a mistake that the new options for varying the appearance of a mask leads some to think that the mask IS the adjustment- not so.

Masks are merely an 'Overlay' to visually indicate areas that you are adjusting with one of the Tools.

So what slider adjustments are you making (Exposure, etc) when you have created a mask overlay?

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I dont think we are talking about the same thing. When you watch a remix on adobe discover it "plays" each step of the edit to show whoever is watching it what you did to edit the photo. typically it would play each slider from the top to the bottom where each mask adjustment you made is shown in the replay of the edit. My latest uploads do not have the mask uploading with them to the remix. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines