• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing Photos After 7/27/20

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I re-uploaded Adobe Lightroom a few days ago to my iPhone. Every picture I had on the app after 7/27/19 no longer exists. I have an account and I didn’t delete those photos. My free trial period is ending. Is it a glitch or did Adobe purposefully get rid of those photos until I buy one of their plans?

I tried contacting Adobe itself but they redirected me here. 🙄

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Correction: Missing photos after 7/27/19

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did I get it right that you have re-installed the Lr app? If so, just checking for the adobe-id which you are using for this forum...and it looks like that your Lr-trial expired in July and therefore nothing has been uploaded to the server-side and backed-up there. And when you now re-install the app, Lr can only download the data which is backed-up on the server-side.

Do you have an recent iOS back-up from where you could restore?

Hope this helps. Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines