• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing photos

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2021 Aug 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My photos have disappeared. How can I retrieve them please help I had so many photos and now they're all gone. 

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lania,

If you have deleted photos from your Albums or Collections, you can still get them back from thrash bin or the "deleted" section of your cloud storage interface. However, If you have deleted them from the deleted section as well, They cannot be recovered. 

PS: Deleted photos stays in the thrash bin for 60 days before getting wiped out automatically. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Lania5E50 wrote:

My photos have disappeared. How can I retrieve them please help I had so many photos and now they're all gone. 

Did you perhaps use the free version of Lightroom and did you uninstall/reinstall it? The free version stores the photos locally, not in the cloud. And if you remove an app from iOS, all the app data will also be removed. The only way to get them back would be to restore the phone from a backup.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines