• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

missing presets

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am having trouble with my adobe photoshop Lightroom. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and now my user presets are gone? I don't have the original files on my laptop. is there a way to sync the presets from adobe cloud onto my desktop Lightroom?

TOPICS
Android , iOS: iPhone , macOS , Web , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have a subscription to Lightroom, this should happen automatically. Just make sure you are logged in with the correct account.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I have a subscription and I am logged into the right account because if I click on the option coonect with web it takes me to my adobe cloud where my presets are? It is still not updating/ syncing my user presets. Not really sure what to do next?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sounds like somehow Lightroom isn't syncing at all. Sorry, I have no idea how to fix that because I have no idea what causes this.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines