• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing Profile from iPhone 12 pro pictures

Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since I moved to iPhone 12 pro, I'm not able to edit photos taken with Lightroom. It says "Missing Profile" and "the Adobe Standard profile is missing". The "keep editing button" doesn't work. 

0A7F0CFD-849F-4B69-AD3D-A3C5DB99D724.png

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile & Apple TV Forum by Moderator}

 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. Also same problem with DNG files imported into lightroom frim Halide. There is no iPhone 12 profile in the current version of Lightroom mobile AND the Continue button does not Continue, despite what it says

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's now December.

Still no news on this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem for me on 12 pro max

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 06, 2020 Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I imported DNG files from the DJI Mavic Air 2, same problem. It's an absolute mess. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's an absolute joke. I am sick and tired of checking this forum for an update, I'm guessing that Adobe are waiting for iOS 14.3 which has ProRAW and works natively with Lightroom.

Do what I did, get Custome Support on live chat and demand free subscription months until the problem is fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines