Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Missing Profiles Saving DNG as Preset in Lighroom Mobile

Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2021 Oct 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the latest update to Lightroom CC I cannot export a DNG from desktop with a preset that includes a custom profile and then import into LR mobile and create a preset from it. Each time no matter what I have tried the custom profile is missing when I create the preset in mobile from the DNG. (it defaults to the color profile that's already in lightroom, despite it showing the custom one checked off, with it's name when I save as the preset. Its recognizing it but not loading it)

If I sync the presets that include the custom profiles from my LR desktop to my mobile it works fine. But I sell presets so I need my DNGs to be working properly and have exhuasted every way/setting I know. 

I did not have issues before the update. If anyone has any advice or is having the same issue I would love to know. Thank you!

TOPICS
Android, iOS: iPhone, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey @jiggs0613

Welcome to the community and we hope you're having a great day! We just released updates for the Lightroom Eco System. If possible, please update your apps and try exporting a DNG again. Please let us know if the update fixed the issue. 

Best, 

Careeeesa

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, both desktop and mobile are up to date. I uninstalled via CC and reinstalled as well to try that and that did not help either.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The newest update just came through. Trying that and will update if it works.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So I have done all of the new updates on desktop and mobile. I have tried multiple times and now if I import a dng into LR mobile to create a preset, the profile is there but it defaults to zero instead of the amount it is supposed to be on. So the image just looks like it's missing the custom profile and does not look how it is supposed to.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines