• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing shortcuts from new Lightroom

Participant ,
Oct 29, 2022 Oct 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using Lightroom Classic for many years, but I got the idea it might be nice to sync up and use the new Lightroom on my laptop. My issue is I can't figure out some differences I constantly use on Lightroom classic. Is there really not a keyboard shortcut for adjusting sliders? The plus and minus keys don't seem to work unless I'm missing something. Also, if I select multiple images and try to apply an adjustment, there seems to be no way to auto-sync the settings. I'm basically using these two features constantly every day, I don't understand how they could be missing from the new Lightroom, so I'm thinking I'm missing something. Thanks for the help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 29, 2022 Oct 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are not missing something. There is no Auto Sync in Lightroom. You can change the sliders with -/+10 steps if you first click on the number to activate the field, and then use the up/down cursor keys, however.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines