Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mobile android not sync with ios

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2022 Jan 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi  

I have problem sync with android and ios iPad pro  when I move or edit  some are not sync with each other 

Specifically when I move the folder or photos  they don't sync properly only few or one photos only  

On the android say 30 pics and iPad say only 3 pics try many time not work 

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 08, 2022 Jan 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can't sync directly from one device to another, instead all syncing is handled by the cloud server, which is where all the master images are stored. So changes made on your android device would first sync to the cloud server, then when your iPad next connects to the cloud server it should receive those changes. In this situation where changes made on one device are not appearing on another device, it's first necessary to determine which link in the chain is not working correctly. To do that, you need to login to your Adobe account at lightroom.adobe.com which will give you a direct view of your assets on your cloud server. If the changes are not showing there then the broken link is obviously between the android device and the cloud server, but if they are showing there then the broken link is between the cloud server and the iPad. Determining that will help focus attention onto the specific area of failure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines