• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mobile Lightroom with a new phone

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got a new phone and tried to log into Lightroom mobile and tried every email I have and every log in option and I can't retrieve what was in my mobile app previously. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Generally, we cannot help you with log-in issues, we are not Adobe, we are just other Lightroom Classic users. You probably need to contact Adobe directly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @defaultc05s6g52nul9 

Are you a paid user?  If so, Lightroom Mobile should have synced images on your old device to Lightroom cloud storage, and thes should appear on your new device.

If you are using the free version of Lightroom Mobile, images are kept only on the device and do not sync to cloud storage , and so the images will not appear on other devices even when you sign into the same account.  In this scenario, the easiest way to restore your images is to make a backup of your old phone, and restore that backup onto your new device.

Another option: on your old device, in Lightroom check the in-app purchase screen to see if a 7-day Free Trial is offered.  If so, perhaps you can use the free trial period to sync your images with edits to Lightroom's cloud storage, and signing in on your new device you should see all the same files appear in the same account.  Just be sure to cancel before the free 7-day trial ends if you don't want to keep cloud sync/backup going.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines