• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

mobile syncs but desktop app doesnt

New Here ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, my mobile syncs but my desktop wont, i have heaps or storage space and plenty of cloud space, it  Just spins and doesn't sync on my desktop. Mobile syncs just fine.

i have tried restetting the settings, clearing the problem sync files but nothing is working, it has been doing this for weeks and i have 654 photos that wont sync. internet connection is fine. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this same issue and I don't know what to do. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2021 May 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I'm having the same problem for something like two or three weeks now. Some 8000 photos synced that also appear on my ipad and iphone. On my desktop only some 5500 photo's seem to have synced. Also here: more than enough storage space, internetconnection is fine. LR CC already deleted twice from my Mac and reinstalled, but is doesn't make a difference. What to do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2021 May 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I appear to be having the same issue , for some reason syncs are now not now working from any of my new collections on my Mac to my iphone, but images from my iphone are loading onto my Mac ! which is frustrating the life out of me as this is something i have not switched on as far as i am aware and dont want What do i need to do if anything to solve this . or is it an issue since the new updates ? I purchased Lightroom to process raw pro files not swamp lightroom with phone snaps    Thanks for any advice 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines