• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Moving photos from old Lightroom app to Lightroom CC

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently upgraded to Lightroom CC. Before I had Lightroom on my iphone bought throgh my apple id. I have a lot of photos in my old app/account that I want to move to Lightroom CC, but if I open my old account in a browser I don't seem to be able to save the photos on my computer. I had a lot more possibilities to save photos in my app, but that doesn't really help, as I want the photos on my computer.

Do anybody know how this can be done?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you clarify what you actually did? It sounds as though you had a premium subscription to Lightroom mobile on your phone, and you've now purchased a different subscription (presumably the Lightroom Plan with 1TB of online storage), and presumably using a different email address. So you can login into either account via the LrWeb app in a browser window, but now you want to merge the images from the premium account into your new account? Is all that correct? Was it not possible to simply upgrade the premium account to the full Lightroom plan, thus avoiding the current situation?

To get the images out of the old account into the new account (without a lot of time-consuming effort) is perhaps possible, but first you need to confirm my understanding of your situation. 

And how many images are we talking about that are "stuck" in the old account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines