• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MPORTANTwould be cool if we could have the pictures on the same site Lightroom.adobe.com that must o

New Here ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MPORTANT sa serai cool si on pouvait avoir les photo sur le mme site Lightroom.adobe.com qui doivent sur aussi l' application de l' iPhone IOS 14 les photo j' ai mis sur mon Mac book air Mversion Mac O Big Sur Version 11.3.1 pour je puisse voir les photo sur on ordinateur sur l' application lisghtroomMPORTANT itswould be cool if we could have the pictures on the same site Lightroom.adobe.com that must on also the application of the iPhone iOS 14 photos I put on my Mac book air Mversion Mac O Big On Version 11.3.1 so I can see the pictures on on computer on the lisghtroom app 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

With a subscription to the Adobe Lightroom Plan you can edit your photos with-

1) iPhone- Lightroom App v6.2.1

2) MacBook-  Lightroom v4.2 (also called Lightroom-Desktop)

Install 'Lightroom' in the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App'

2021-05-14 09_13_54-Creative Cloud Desktop.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines