• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My LR desktop and mobile app aren't connected

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the desktop and web Lightroom app but there is no connection between them.  I have gone to identity plate set up as per instructions I found on here earlier to try and join them up and it says 'no option for lightroom or lightroom mobile identity plate'.  I am signed in on my desktop.

Not sure how to get both devices to recognise each other and then sync?  Please can you help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are using Lightroom Classic, not Lightroom desktop. Syncing the catalog has moved. Look at the Modules at the top of the main window. There is a small cloud icon at the far right. That is where you enable sync now.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Johan,   Thank you for getting back to me.  I don't have the cloud icon at the far right - it lists:

Slideshow / Print / Web as the last three things top right.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What version are you using? If you do not see this (but without the green checkmark if sync is not turned on): 1 2021-01-07 18-45-37.jpg

then you are using an old version and then the setup should still be under the identity plate on the left.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines