• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My LR Gallery is gone

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2021 Jul 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have added several shared albums to a gallery in Lightroom over the past coupe of months. Today, the whole gallery has just disappeared. Does anyone know what happened? I can make a new gallery and re-add the albums to it, but I am just wondering why this happened, I haven't deleted it, and I don't think any of the album share members would be able to accidentally delete my gallery. Did Adobe make some changes I don't know about? Thanks for any insights.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 17, 2021 Jul 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No changes have been made that I'm aware of. I just checked and my own gallery is still there and useable, so can't expolain why yours has disappeared. Accidental removal?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nope, really don't think it was an accidental removal, so just curious. Easy to make a new gallery, of course, but hope it sticks around.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines