• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My subscription isn’t working

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have subscribed premium for the Mobil app but it says I haven't. When I cancel it in the App Store and re-subscribe it didn't work!

i need help ASAP ! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe you have multiple accounts with Adobe, and your Lightroom subscription is connected to a different Adobe ID (not the one you used to post for help here).  I will send you a private message with more info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I am having the same issue. I pay for premium every month but the features aren't working. Can you please help? I tried restoring purchases and it says that there are no past purchases...

thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2021 Apr 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting a message about sharing information to Adobe when I open Lightroom and cannot get past this screen on my mobile phone app, have uninstalled and reinstalled app multiple times, chatted with support several times over the past few weeks without any resolution of problem. Seriously considering ending subscription which is paid up to November. Has anyone else suffered this annoying message as you open app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @NINA98A6 ,

I see a subscription for the account you used to post on the forums here and this appears cancelled in late March of 2021.  The Restore Purchase message indicates there is no current valid digital receipt that our app can get from Apple.  From your post, it seems like you did not intend to cancel this. 

In your iTunes account Subscription details (which you can view in the iOS Settings app), do you still the Lightroom Mobile subscription is active, or cancelled?  Is your method of payment current, or perhaps does it need updating?  If you see no active subscription for Lightroom, you will need to subscribe again.  If you do see an active Lightroom subscription in your iTunes account info, please let me know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines